Okay, folks. Let me first start by telling you a few impressive facts about this easy No-Bake Fruit Cream Pie recipe. First of all, you can make this pie in a variety of different flavors. Secondly, it’s extremely easy to make gluten-free. Thirdly, from start to finish, this refreshing dessert is ready in mere minutes. This is especially important when the weather is hot and humid and neither you, nor I, want to heat up our kitchens.
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Please note that all of the photos in this post are of gluten-free pies.
This easy no-bake creamy fruit pie recipe requires only a few ingredients, which are as follows:
- 1 graham cracker pie crust or a gluten-free graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar or corn-free confectioners’ sugar
- Flavored extracts – this is optional and depends on the flavor of the fruit pie filling you use – see NOTE below
- 16 ounces of whipped topping
- 21-ounce can of fruit pie filling – use a gluten-free brand if you need a GF pie
The photo above shows a gluten-free chocolate graham cracker crust.
What Crust Should I Use?
Basically, feel free to use any crust of your choice, such as:
- Mini graham cracker crusts
- Regular graham cracker crust
- Sugar-free graham cracker crust
- Gluten-free graham cracker crust
- Chocolate graham cracker crust – I find these at Walmart
- Pecan Pie crust – I find these at Walmart
- Walnut Pie crust – I find these at Walmart
Step 1 – How Do I Make the Bottom Layer?
First, beat together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and desired extract until smooth. Gently spread the mixture over the entire bottom of the graham cracker crust.
Extract flavor ideas:
- Raspberry extract when making a raspberry pie
- Chocolate extract when making a strawberry pie
- Almond extract when making a cherry pie
Step 2 – How Do I Make the Filling?
Next, gently fold the whipped topping into the pie filling. Spread this mixture over top of the cream cheese layer and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Step 3 – How Do I Garnish the Pie?
Finally, before serving, top your easy no-bake fruit cream pie with additional whipped topping. Garnish with fresh fruit, chocolate curls, chopped nuts, or whatever you desire.
You may also enjoy these no-bake pie recipes (with gluten-free options) :
- No-Bake Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie
- No-Bake Toffee Bits Cream Cheese Pie
- Easy Frozen Berry Cream Pie
- Low-Carb No-Bake Cherry Dessert
- No-Bake Orange Creamsicle Pie
- Easy No-Bake Pudding Pies
Each bite of an Easy No-Bake Fruit Cream Pie is loaded with a creamy texture and delicious fruit flavor!
A deliciously refreshing, no-bake, and easy-to-make gluten-free, dessert that's perfect for hot summer days.
- 1 premade graham cracker crust (GF Option: use a gluten-free brand)
- 1 package (8-ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon extract (depends on the flavor of pie filling you use. For example: use raspberry extract for a raspberry pie or chocolate extract if making a strawberry pie)
- 16 ounces whipped topping, divided or 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped and divided
- 1 can (21-ounces) fruit pie filling (GF Option: use a gluten-free brand)
- Garnish options: fresh fruit, chocolate curls, or chopped nuts.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and extract until smooth. Gently spread mixture over bottom of graham cracker crust.
- Gently fold 8 ounces whipped cream into the cherry pie filling; spread over cream cheese layer.
- Chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Before serving, top with the remaining 8 ounces of whipped topping.
- If desired, garnish with fresh fruit, chocolate curls, or nuts.
- Serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
Keeps well for up to 3 days.
(The photo above features a Raspberry Cream Pie.)
So far, I’ve personally made strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, and cherry cream pies. Sometime soon I’d like to try making a lemon cream and peach cream pie.
I hope you enjoy these amazing summertime pies as much as my family does!
More great ideas: