No-Bake Cherry Dessert is not only refreshing, but it’s also low-carb and a diabetic-friendly dessert.
If you are like me, you love a great recipe that is perfect for my waistline. Well, let me tell ya, this recipe is one you will want to keep on hand. It’s so easy to make, it’s low-carb and diabetic-friendly. Plus, you can easily tweak it to be any flavor you’d like. How’s that for a winning recipe?
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
This recipe requires only 3 ingredients: sugar-free gelatin, reduced-fat cream cheese, and lite whipped topping. You can easily change the flavor of this tasty dessert by simply using a different flavor of gelatin. For this particular recipe, I used cherry-flavored gelatin.
You can literally whip this dessert up in a matter of minutes but it will need to set-up in the refrigerator for a while. I love a great “make-ahead” dessert and this one is perfect for anyone on a low-carb diet. It’s also wonderful to have on hand for whenever unexpected company drops by.
When ready to serve, cut into pie-shaped pieces. Optional – garnish with a dollop of sugar-free cherry or vanilla yogurt and fresh fruit. (Remember that any additional toppings may add more carbs & calories.)
This no-bake cherry dessert is so refreshing on a hot summer day. Make several different flavors for your friends and family: peach, strawberry, strawberry-banana, lime, blueberry, etc… So many options!
A delicious, low-carb, guilt-free, make-ahead dessert.
- 2 cups lite whipped topping, thawed (GF Option: use a gluten-free brand)
- 1 (8-ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free cherry gelatin (or any flavor of your choice) (GF Option: use a gluten-free brand)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- In a medium bowl, cream together the whipped topping and cream cheese until smooth.
- Sprinkle the gelatin mix into the boiling water and stir until dissolved; cool until room temperature. Add gelatin mixture to the cream cheese mixture; stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a pie pan and chill for at least two hours, or until set.
Since presentation is always important, be sure to serve your dessert on cute dessert plates!
Have fun creating your very own no-bake cherry dessert!
More great no-bake recipes: