No-Bake Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie is a wonderful dessert for days when you don’t want to heat up or spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It’s also a fabulous make-ahead dessert that can easily be made gluten-free simply by using a gluten-free graham cracker crust. All the other ingredients are naturally gluten-free.
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
“Wow! That’s Good!”
It’s always a good sign when I make a dessert and after the very first bite, the first words out of my dad’s mouth are, “Wow! That’s Good!” Yep! Those are his exact words. 🙂
Only FIVE Ingredients
Another good thing about this yummy pie is that you only need 5 ingredients unless you make a homemade graham cracker crust (recipe is included in the recipe card.)
As previously stated, it’s extremely easy to make a gluten-free No-Bake Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie. Obviously you can make a homemade gluten-free graham cracker crust but to save time, buy a premade gluten-free graham cracker pie crust.
First, place a strainer over a bowl. Pour the crushed pineapple into the strainer and allow the pineapple juice to drain. Use the back of a spoon to gently press the pineapple to squeeze out any excess juice. Allow the pineapple to drain while you do the other steps.
If you like pineapple you may also enjoy Anna’s recipe for Pineapple Gravy! (Naturally gluten-free and dairy-free!) It’s fabulous on grilled ham or pork chops!
Heavy Whipping Cream
I suppose you could use a pre-made, store-bought whipped topping in place of heavy whipping cream, however, I think the actual cream is best in this pie and makes it super creamy. Besides that, it really doesn’t take much time to whip heavy cream.
In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and pineapple.
Ready to Refrigerate
Spoon the filling into crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
I personally do not garnish my No-Bake Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie because I think it’s fabulous just as it is. However, to dress it up, feel free to garnish each serving of pie with a dollop of whipped cream and a quarter slices of fresh pineapple.
In the photo above, notice the chunks of pineapple throughout the pie!
One pie can easily serve six to eight people, depending on how big you cut each slice.
Pineapple Coconut Sheet Cake is yet another family favorite pineapple recipe.
Light and Creamy
If you love a creamy and flavorful dessert then you’ll love this pie!
Dessert doesn't get any easier than this delightful, creamy, and refreshing pineapple pie.
- Use a pre-made crust or make your own homemade crust by combining 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs (GF Option: use gluten-free graham cracker crumbs) + 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar + 3 Tablespoons butter, melted.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 can (16 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, well-drained
- To make a homemade graham cracker crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and pineapple. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Slice and serve.
- Optional: garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and quarter slices of fresh pineapple.
What’s your favorite recipe that includes pineapple?
More great ideas: