If you love uncomplicated recipes then you certainly want to learn How to Make Ridiculously Quick and Simple Peach Cobbler. It matters very little whether you are a novice or a pro because this recipe is amazing!
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Fresh Homegrown Peaches
This year our peach trees surprised us and produced a wonderful crop of fresh peaches. Naturally, we are super excited because now we can make a ton of recipes using our fresh homegrown peaches.
Some of our favorites are:
- Peachy Peach Muffins
- Rustic Cast Iron Skillet Peach Pie
- Tasty Homemade Peach Tea
- Butter Pecan Nutty Peach Dump Cake
Extremely Simple Recipe
Another peach recipe we thoroughly enjoy is peach cobbler. Although we have several different recipes for cobblers we decided to make this particular version. It’s a recipe my 88-year-old mother had tucked away in one of her many recipes books.
Allow me to show you how to make this Ridiculously Quick and Simple Peach Cobbler!
First, lightly grease the bottom and sides of a pretty baking dish. Now place sliced peaches into the bottom of the dish.
Next, cut the crust off of slices of bread and cut the bread into thin strips. Strategically place the strips on top of peaches.
Combine flour, sugar, eggs, and butter in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Drizzle the egg mixture over the top of the peaches and bread. Lightly sprinkle the top of the cobbler with cinnamon.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove the peach cobbler from the oven and serve.
I like to garnish peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
How to Make Ridiculously Quick and Simple Peach Cobbler
A delicious and extremely easy peach cobbler recipe.
- 2 cans (1-pound, each) sliced peaches, drained (NOTE: you can also use fresh peaches)
- 10 slices white bread, crust removed (GF Option: use gluten-free white bread)
- 4 Tablespoons all-purpose flour (GF Option: use 2 Tablespoons cornstarch OR 1/4 cup tapioca starch)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup butter (two sticks), melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place sliced peaches into the dish. Cut bread into thin strips; place on top of peaches.
- Combine flour, sugar, eggs, and butter in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Drizzle mixture over top of peaches/bread.
- Lightly sprinkle top of cobbler with cinnamon.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping. (GF Option: use gluten-free brands of ice cream and/or whipped topping)
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Thanks for sharing!
I hope you enjoy this simple peach cobbler recipe as much as we do!
More Great Ideas:
Leave a Reply