If you are looking for a delicious gluten-free dessert, you’re sure to love Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cashew Parfaits!
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Last week I purchased a package of Udi’s Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies from Thrive Market. Let me tell ya, these cookies are absolutely exquisite! I was super excited because each cookie is jammed packed with chunks of cashews and rich caramel flavor. Exactly what I was looking for!!!
Udi’s Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies
After I resisted the urge to devour the whole package, I went to work making the scrumptious parfaits.
I crumbled up several cookies and placed them in the bottom of my parfait glasses. A generous drizzle of Smucker’s Salted Caramel Topping went on top of the cookies.
Next, I added a layer of gluten-free chocolate pudding and a dollop of fresh whipped cream. You use either purchase ready-made gluten-free pudding or use a gluten-free mix and make your own.
Repeat the layering process.
There are many fun ways to serve parfaits, but I love this Le Parfait French Glass Canning Jar w/Gasket and Lid! Provides a great rustic presentation for parfaits, puddings, mousse, mini trifles, or any dessert!
Tip: If you are pressed for time, parfaits are a quick and easy dessert that you can make in minutes, although they look like you’ve spent hours creating them!!!
Salted Caramel Cashew Parfaits (GF)
A quick, easy and delicious gluten-free parfait!
- 1 (9.01 ounce) box Udi's Gluten Free Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies, crumbled and divided
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 11.5 ounce jar gluten free salted caramel topping
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (3 ounce) package gluten free chocolate pudding
- Crumble cookies and place a layer in the bottom of a parfait glass.
- Drizzle salted caramel topping over cookies.
- Add a layer of gluten-free chocolate pudding and a dollop of freshly whipped cream.
- Repeat layering process: crushed cookies, a drizzle of salted caramel, a layer of pudding, and a layer of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours, or overnight.
- Garnish parfaits with cookie crumbs, chopped cashews, chocolate curls, and a final drizzle of salted caramel.
For the final touch, each parfait was garnished with a few more cookie crumbs, chopped cashews, chocolate curls, and a final drizzle of salted caramel.
What is your favorite parfait recipe?
Disclaimer: Manufacturers’ formulations and policies may change at any time, therefore it’s important to always read product labels yourself. Contact the manufacturer with concerns. We have found that most companies are eager to help answer your questions.
More great recipes:
Leave a Reply