This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie tastes exactly like a Pumpkin Pie! But it only takes a minute to blend together… no need to heat up the oven and wait for a pie to bake to get your pumpkin fix.
This recipe came about when I had some left over canned pumpkin puree and I didn’t want it to go to waste. I set out to find a recipe that called for just a small amount of pumpkin and this is what I invented! This smoothie could not taste more like a pumpkin pie!
Not only this super easy and fast to make but it is also naturally gluten free, paleo, sugar free, diary free, and low carb! Yes, it’s healthy, but you would never know! That’s exactly how I like my desserts.
There are only four ingredients! It is easy to substitute ingredients for your dietary needs.
- Everything is naturally gluten free.
- If you are paleo or diary free use almond milk or coconut milk.
- If you are low carb you can use Splenda, Stevia, or other sweetener of choice.
- You can use Pumpkin pie spice or a combination of your favorite spices.
This recipe makes two servings. Since there is nothing that will melt in this smoothie you could make it ahead of time and store in the fridge.
- 3 heaping tbsp Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- splash Vanilla
- 2 Cups Milk of choice
Put everything in the blender to combine.
Check out these other pumpkin recipes by Blessed Beyond Crazy!