This 3 Ingredient Strawberry Dessert is one of the easiest desserts you will ever make!!! As a matter of fact, it’s so incredibly easy to make that the kids can get in on the act! Once you try it, you’ll make it over and over again. Trust me! 🙂
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seems like everyone is busy, busy, busy so it’s nice to have a few great recipes that don’t require many ingredients or time, yet they still taste great and look pretty. Thus, I present this easy 3 Ingredient Strawberry Dessert that even older children can make pretty much by themselves.
This first step is to make a batch of strawberry jello according to the directions on the package.
With a spoon, stir the jello up until it becomes “chunky” and add one small carton of whipped topping. Gently stir the jello and whipped topping together.
Add some freshly chopped strawberries and gently fold them into the mixture.
Immediately spoon the mixture into clear containers and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. This allows the mixture to “set up” and the flavors to combine a little more.
This pretty dessert is great to serve for Valentine’s Day. You could even sprinkle on a few chocolate shavings or place a chocolate heart on top!
15 minPrep Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 2 (0.3 ounce, each) boxes sugar free strawberry gelatin (GF Option: use gluten free gelatin)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton of Cool Whip Lite Whipped Topping
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, chopped into small chunks
- Whole strawberries for garnish
- Make gelatin according to the packing directions.
- With a spoon, stir the jello up until it becomes "chunky".
- Add one small carton of whipped topping. (GF version: use gluten free whipped topping)
- Gently stir the jello and whipped topping together.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Immediately spoon the mixture into containers and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, over overnight.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries right before serving.
This dessert is very versatile because it looks lovely in glass serving dishes or in plastic containers. It’s a great dessert to serve at parties and a fun treat to make on a snow day with the kiddos! **Gluten free version – use whipped heavy cream. Read about gluten-free Kraft products HERE.
For variety, add a few slices of bananas and/or blueberries.
Have fun making your very own strawberry desserts!
More great ideas:
Leave a Reply