Today the weather is cold, gloomy, and snowflakes are flying. I guess that’s why I crave this Pumpkin Dump Cake. This cake is extremely easy to make and it quickly becomes a gluten-free dessert simply by using a gluten-free cake mix. All the other ingredients are naturally gluten-free. (Note: All photos within this post are of the gluten-free version.)
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Calling All Pumpkin Lovers!
If you are a pumpkin lover then you’ll want to keep this recipe close at hand. It’s also a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving or Fall dessert repertoire.
To make an easy and simple Pumpkin Dump Cake, first, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Next, evenly sprinkle the top of the cake with chopped pecans.
The next step is to drizzle melted butter evenly over the top of the cake.
Finally, bake the cake at 350 degrees F for approximately 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Oh my goodness! The most delicious aroma will fill your kitchen as this pumpkin dump cake bakes!
It’s hard not to grab a fork and dig in before the cake has time to cool a bit.
This cake is delicious plain, however, I like to garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping or scoop of vanilla ice cream.
One recipe serves approximately 12 to 15, depending on your serving size.
This delicious, simple, effortless Pumpkin Dump Cake is a perfect weeknight dessert. It's also easy to make a gluten-free version.
- 29-ounce can pure pumpkin
- 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 box (15.25 ounce) yellow cake mix (GF Option: use a gluten-free cake mix)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- Whipped topping (GF Option: use a gluten-free brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and cinnamon until well blended; pour batter into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture then sprinkle pecans over top of cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter evenly over the top of the cake.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or scoop of vanilla ice cream.
More Great Ideas: