My family has a slight obsession with zucchini.
Zucchini is the one vegetable that will never go bad in our house because we eat it as soon as it enters our home!
Honestly, I almost didn’t post this recipe because it is SO simple that I thought no one could possibly benefit from it, however, it is by far the most common way we eat zucchini. My husband told me I should definitely blog about it because he loves it that much!
- Slice the zucchini. Thicker slices will take longer to cook and be a bit crunchier.
- Put some olive oil or a pat of butter in a pan. If using butter, melt it before you add the slices.
- Over medium heat, add the sliced zucchini to the pan and gently stir to evenly coat in oil/melted butter.
- Sprinkle the slices with garlic salt. More or less depending on your taste.
- Flip the slices with a spatula every few minutes until they start to turn brown and are very tender. You can try cutting one in half with your spatula and if it easily cuts in half it’s done.
- Depending on how crowded my pan is, it usually takes about 5-8 minutes.
- Sprinkle (or smother) with Parmesan cheese before serving.
That’s it! So simple! Try not to fight over the last few pieces. It only takes a few minutes and I feel a whole lot better about my family having at least one vegetable for supper!
Don’t forget to pin it!
If you are looking for more ways to use this awesome vegetable check out these recipes:
What’s your favorite way to eat zucchini?