Peanut Butter Muffins are a peanut lover’s dream come true! They are loaded with fabulous peanut flavor and a texture that practically melts in your mouth. Make a batch for your family and see just how fast they disappear!
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
We LOVE Peanut Butter!
My family loves peanut butter! If you haven’t already figured out from my Peanut Butter Dip, Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies, or No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bites. So if you love peanut butter as much as my family then you will love these Peanut Butter Muffins!
Make Them Gluten-Free!
This recipe is not normally a gluten-free recipe but I made my Peanut Butter Muffins gluten-free simply by subbing the all-purpose flour for a gluten-free flour blend and a pinch of xanthan gum (yes, literally a pinch. It was less than 1/8 of a teaspoon). They turned out delicious!
I used my homemade GF flour mixture:
Mix all together and store in an airtight container. This recipe will make 2 cups of flour, so you will have about 1/4 cup leftover.
Whenever I make cupcakes or muffins I always use silicone muffin liners. As you can see in my pictures the muffins just pop right out in perfect shape. You wash the liners and reuse them. I make my cheesecake cupcakes in silicone cupcake liners too! I highly recommend them!
Peanut Butter Muffins
Ingredients:(printable version at bottom of post)
- 1- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour OR all-purpose gluten-free flour blend + 1 pinch of Xanthan gum (see the note above about gluten-free flour)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup miniature chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin liners or silicone baking cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-17 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
More great ideas: