Crock-Pot Chili is one of those meals that I know my children will devour. They all get excited on chili night and they all eat a great supper!
Crock-pot chili is one of the easier and faster suppers I make! It’s great for a cold winter day — but we eat this all year round, even on hot summer days because my kids love it so much!
They fight over the leftovers — which by the way, chili makes amazing leftovers! In fact, sometimes, it’s even better the next day than it was when I first made it.
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Not only is this a delicious meal but it is naturally gluten-free! It’s also pretty darn healthy!
Simple and Easy Crock-Pot Chili:
- 1- 1/2 lbs ground beef, venison, or turkey (omit for vegetarian version)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 46 ounces tomato juice (find out how to make homemade tomato juice here)
- 1 can chili beans, with juice
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar (or to taste– my kids prefer it sweeter than I do, adjust accordingly)
- Cayenne pepper (optional–to taste)
- Cook meat in skillet, remove meat, and drain grease, leaving 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- Add diced onion and pepper to skillet and saute until tender.
- Add all ingredients to the crock-pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- green onion
- nacho chips
This recipe is what inspired me to create this Cheesy Chili Bean Dip! It’s a fantastic appetizer that is healthy enough to sub in as a meal.