Not only is Chicken Alfredo one of my favorite recipes but it also one of my family’s favorite recipes. I’m actually surprised at myself that I haven’t blogged about it yet! So I apologize for holding out on you guys!
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
My daughter said that this is her favorite meal after these Baby Back Ribs.
I know you might be intimidated by making Alfredo sauce from scratch… or maybe not intimidated but afraid of the time commitment. Well, fear not! This homemade Alfredo sauce is super easy and quick to make and only takes 5 ingredients! Much tastier than from a jar!
To make gluten free Chicken Alfredo you just need to use your favorite gluten free noodles!
You can also add whatever veggies you enjoy in your pasta to make it more colorful!
Our favorite veggies to add to our Chicken Alfredo is definitely diced garden tomatoes, followed by spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, and fresh parsley. You don’t have to add all those. We add whatever we happen to have on hand. This meal is still amazingly delicious with just noodles, Alfredo, and chicken!
For the chicken:
- 2 Chicken breasts cooked, and shredded*
- Your favorite chicken seasoning. I used this seasoning.
* Did you know that you can shred chicken in a KitchenAid mixer with a ?!? It seriously, perfectly shreds cooked chicken breasts in about 2 minutes!
For the Alfredo:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp.
- 1 stick (8 Tablespoons) butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Add all the ingredients to a sauce pan and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens slightly and cream cheese and butter have completely melted. I would recommend using a sauce whisk if you have one.
For Everything Else:
- Cook noodles according to directions.
- If you are adding mushrooms or peppers, saute them until tender.
- Combine everything together: noodles, chicken, Alfredo sauce, and veggies. Top with tomatoes and parsley.
Don’t forget to Pin it!