Grab-and-Go Mini Parfaits are the perfect dessert to take along to your next tailgating event. Each parfait is loaded with tremendously healthy nutrients and exceptional flavors. That makes this combination of yummy ingredients truly satisfying!
First of all, I need to tell you that I am someone who is always on the lookout for a tasty treat. Because I and several of my close family members are on a gluten-free diet, Anna and I like to offer options. Due to this dietary restriction, I’ve included a gluten-free version for Grab-and-Go Tailgating Mini Parfaits. Consequently, my family calls this a winning recipe!!!
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Grab-and-Go Tailgating Mini Parfaits require only 15 minutes of assembly time and only 5 ingredients!
Recently I ordered a package of organic, gluten-free and kosher cacao nibs, goji berries, and macadamia nuts from Nuts.com. If you have never visited their website you really should check it out. You won’t believe the selection of amazing products they have to offer.
- Raw, organic cacao nibs are nature’s original chocolate chips! These cacao nibs are made from crushed cacao beans and are crunchy, flavorful, and packed with powerful nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber. If you love the flavor of deep dark chocolate you will love these cacao nibs.
- Organic goji berries are 100% natural. These sweet red berries contain a rich concentration of antioxidants and vitamin A which make them renowned for their anti-aging effects. These tasty berries help boost the immune system and support eye health.
- Macadamia nuts help lower cholesterol levels. They also contain vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and iron as well as flavonoids (a phytochemical) and tocopherols (vitamin E), which are potent antioxidants that can help protect against cancer and heart disease. The macadamia nut is one of the few foods that contain palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. This Palmitoleic acid may actually aid in fat metabolism, possibly reducing stored body fat. Macadamia nut oil contains Omega 3, known to reduce the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure.
Organic granola adds additional texture, flavor, and fiber to Grab-and-Go Tailgating Mini Parfaits.
Be sure to use gluten-free organic granola such as Gluten-Free, Organic Apple Cinnamon Tiger Nut Granola if you are creating gluten-free mini parfaits!
Prepared pudding is the final ingredient in Grab-and-Go Tailgating Mini Parfaits. Feel free to use your favorite flavors such as vanilla, banana or coconut cream, pistachio, white chocolate, and more. I selected gluten-free chocolate pudding and gluten-free tapioca for mine and highly recommend these flavors too.
Start the assembly process by placing two heaping tablespoons of granola into the bottom of several wide mouth half-pint Mason jars. Next, top the granola with 2 heaping tablespoons of pudding, followed by a generous sprinkle of cacao nibs, goji berries, and chopped macadamia nuts.
The above picture is a top view looking down on the tasty cacao nibs, goji berries, and macadamia nuts.
Repeat the same layering process as you did before and garnish. Each mini parfait is topped with one last sprinkle of granola, cacao nibs, goji berries, and chopped macadamia nuts.
Grab-and-Go Tailgating Mini Parfaits are probably one the easiest desserts you’ll ever make. It seems that kids young and old love these mini parfaits! Plus, you won’t feel guilty about serving them for an after-school snack!
The parfaits are now ready to enjoy, although refrigerating them overnight will allow the granola to soften and give the flavors additional time to blend together.
The screw-on lids make the parfaits stackable and therefore they’ll take up less room in your refrigerator.
Taking these mini parfaits to a tailgating event is easy since they conveniently stack inside a cooler right alongside an ice pack.
A quick, delicious, and satisfying mini dessert that's perfect for tailgating, picnics, an afternoon snack, and more!
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups organic granola (GF Option: use organic gluten-free granola)
- 2-1/2 cups prepared pudding (GF Option: use gluten-free pudding)
- 2/3 cup organic cacao nibs
- 2/3 cup organic goji berries
- 2/3 cup organic macadamia nuts, chopped
- Place two heaping tablespoons of granola into the bottom of 8 wide mouth half-pint Mason jars.
- Top granola with 2 heaping tablespoons of pudding, followed by a generous sprinkle of cacao nibs, goji berries, and chopped macadamia nuts.
- Repeat the layering process.
- Garnish with a final sprinkle of granola, cacao nibs, goji berries, and macadamia nuts.
- Screw lids onto tops of Mason jars.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you'd like for your granola to be crunchy, serve within 1 to 2 hours of assembly. Parfaits will be creamier if kept in the refrigerator overnight. Parfaits will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Store parfaits in a travel cooler or lunch box along with a frozen ice pack.
Since these delicious mini parfaits are so easy to make, they are perfect for a packed lunch, for an afternoon snack, for picnics and more.
At times I’d rather make an easy dessert rather than spending hours in the kitchen baking. Furthermore, I’d rather enjoy one of these scrumptious Grab-and-Go Tailgating Mini Parfaits instead of other high caloric desserts. I never ever feel guilty enjoying one of these mini parfaits!
These mini parfaits certainly are fun to make and are definitely a tasty treat!
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s formulations and policies may change at any time. Therefore it’s important to always read product labels yourself and contact the manufacturer with concerns. We have found that most companies are eager to help answer your questions.
More great ideas: