Need more storage in your home? These Adorable Storage Ideas for Every Room in Your Home are not only practical but they will also add charm to your home.
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Who doesn’t need more storage in their kitchen? Kitchen storage can be tricky because there usually isn’t a lot of extra space to spare.
1. If you do not have any extra wall space to spare then consider the back of your door. Adding a cabinet to the back of your door that hinges open is perfect for dry goods and canned food.
2. A small shelf with sliding doors to hide any clutter would fit perfectly under a window. Stack several of these cabinets to fit your space.
3. If you have the wall space, a kitchen hutch provides wonderful storage while adding a cozy feel to your kitchen.
4. If you are really tight on space a small kitchen cabinet might provide you with all the storage space you need for extra linens and dishes.
Extra towels, rolls of toilet paper, hairspray, makeup, blow dryer, curling irons, and more! These things add up quickly and take up space quickly! The bathroom is usually a room that needs a lot of storage but does not always have the space you need.
1. A narrow cabinet is perfect to fit between the sink and the toilet, or the toilet and the wall.
2. A bathroom storage cabinet is the perfect space to store your towels but also provides extra countertop space.
3. There isn’t always a lot of extra wall space in bathrooms which makes a slim storage tower perfect for this room. Make them look neat and organized by adding baskets to each shelf.
4. Install a shelf or cabinet above the toilet.
Laundry rooms are sometimes difficult to keep organized because they seem like they are always in use. You need all your supplies ready and easy to access, but at the same time, you want it to look nice. Implementing a few of these great storage ideas can really help cut down on clutter and perhaps some wasted space.
1. A drying rack is a necessity for every laundry room. Might as well get one that saves on space and looks cute!
2. A shelf that doubles as an ironing board and has tons of storage under it is a win for every laundry room!
3. A laundry room organizer will solve all your storage needs. It’s hard to beat this much organizing space!
4. There are a lot of adorable laundry totes available. Why not go vintage with this vintage laundry hamper!
In a mudroom or entryway, it is a never-ending battle trying to keep shoes off the floor!
1. A vintage coat tree looks adorable while serving an important purpose.
2. A hall tree with a bench will look nice and add tons of storage to your entryway.
3. A bench with a shoe organizer is the perfect solution for all those shoes.
4. If you are tight on space a rustic coat rack next to the door can still work wonders on organizing your mudroom.
Let’s get a little creative with storage ideas in the living room!
A sofa table looks wonderful in many different areas of your home: a hallway, behind a sofa, in an entryway, or next to a staircase. A great place to keep all the small random items in your home.
An antique card catalog cabinet would be so practical in so many rooms such as:
- in the kitchen for kitchen utensils, silverware, and recipe cards
- for toiletries and makeup items
- in the mudroom for hats, gloves, and scarves
- for socks, underwear, and jewelry
- in the living room for remote controls, extra batteries, pens and notepads, and chargers
1. A sofa table looks wonderful in many different areas of your home: a hallway, behind a sofa, in an entryway, or next to a staircase. A great place to keep all the small random items in your home.
2. Everyone has a coffee table in the living room. Why not have a coffee table with storage to serve dual purposes.
3. Find an antique or a unique cabinet to put in your home that shows off your style yet still serves a purpose.
4. An antique card catalog cabinet would be so practical in so many rooms! In the kitchen for kitchen utensils, silverware, and recipe cards; in the bathroom for toiletries and makeup items; in the mudroom for hats, gloves, and scarves; in the bedroom for socks, underwear, and jewelry; in the living room for remote controls, extra batteries, pens and notepads, and chargers.
5. Hutches are not just for the kitchen! They provide so much storage and look so nice that they work in every room!
Do you have any creative storage ideas that you use in your home?
More great ideas: