This gluten-free Raspberry Chocolate Chip bread is so delicious and moist that you would never know it’s missing the gluten!
This bread is great to take to a holiday dinner, brunch, or just for your family as a snack or dessert. I have yet to meet someone who doesn’t love this bread!
My son calls this sparkly bread because the coarse sugar on top forms a beautifully sparkly crust. My husband says that he saves the top crust for his last bite because it has a nice sugary crunch. So I highly recommend topping the bread with the coarse sugar.
To help support our blogging activities, our site contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from a link on our site, we may receive a small percentage of that sale, at no extra cost to you. Blessed Beyond Crazy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
For a printer-friendly version of Raspberry Chocolate Chip Bread scroll to the bottom of this post. However, the following typed version has a few extra notes included so be sure to read those!
- 1/2 cup butter, soft
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups gluten-free flour*
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 teaspoons xanthan gum — omit if your GF flour already has this included
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- coarse sugar
*You can use any gluten-free flour that you like. I personally love my homemade gluten-free flour recipe:
This makes 3 cups of flour total. You only need 2 cups for this recipe, so you will have 1 cup left over.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Slowly add milk while mixing. If you add the milk all at once it will turn the butter solid and your dough will look clumpy (but your bread will still turn out fine if this happens).
- Add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl sift together the gluten-free flour, almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the flour to your mixing bowl with the liquids and pulse until combined, OR gradually add a small amount of flour while mixing until all the flour is incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and frozen raspberries. The frozen raspberries will cause the butter in your dough to solidify and your dough will become thicker, which is a good thing because it will keep the chocolate chips and raspberries suspended evenly throughout the dough and prevent them from settling at the bottom.
- Pour dough into a silicone bread pan, or parchment lined bread pan. Top generously with coarse sugar.
- Bake at 400° F for 15 min. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Continue baking for 45-55minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Don’t forget to pin it!
Looking for more gluten-free bread recipes? Click here to see our entire library of Gluten-Free Breads!