My family loves peanut butter! If you haven’t already figured out from my Peanut Butter Dip , Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies, or No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bites. So if you love peanut butter as much as my family then you will love these Peanut Butter Muffins!
This recipe is not normally a gluten free recipe but I made my Peanut Butter Muffins gluten free simply by subbing the all-purpose flour for a gluten free flour blend and a pinch of xanthan gum (yes, litterally a pinch. It was less than 1/8 of a teaspoon). They turned out delicious!
I used my homemade GF flour mixture:
Mix all together and store in an air tight container. This recipe will make 2 cups of flour, so you will have about 1/4 cup left over.
Whenever I make cupcakes or muffins I always use silicone muffin liners. As you can see in my pictures the muffins just pop right out in perfect shape. You wash the liners and reuse them. I make my cheesecake cupcakes in silicone cupcake liners too! I highly recommend them!
Peanut Butter Muffins
Ingredients:(printable version at bottom of post)
- 1- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour OR all-purpose gluten free flour blend + 1 pinch of Xanthan gum (see note above about gluten free flour)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup miniature chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin liners or silicone baking cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15-17 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean.