This sponsored post is part of my collaboration with eBay.
It will soon be time for another school year to start and of course that means it’s time to go shopping!!!
Chances are you don’t have a lot of money to spend on clothes, particularly if you are heading off to college for the first time. You’ll also want to consider the lack of storage space in a dorm room and your overall comfort as you sit in a classroom for hours.
No worries! If you are resourceful, there are ways to acquire a great and comfortable wardrobe without spending a small fortune.
Yes, it is possible to have a fantastic (yet inexpensive) wardrobe that is cute, comfortable and definitely one you will look amazing in!
- You can find inexpensive and often slightly used or brand new, articles of clothing at garage sales and thrift stores.
- Watch for a good sale and in-store discounts at your favorite boutique.
- Collect hand-me-downs from a sister, cousin or other friends and family.
- Check out online coupons.
- Shop the clearance section, especially for those great out-of-season sales!
- Gather some basic, staple items that can be interchanged and worn repeatedly, yet still look like a different outfit.
- Shop eBay for some great deals.
Don’t forget about your feet! An uncomfortable pair of shoes can easily turn a “good day” into a “bad day.” Aching feet can cause you to become distracted, plus there’s nothing worse than fighting blisters when walking around campus. It’s well worth your money to invest in a good pair of comfortable shoes.
Do you have tips for dressing comfortably, yet stylish for school?
Read the full post HERE!
It’s always fun meeting new friends, enjoying activities and school functions. Stay safe, learn a lot and enjoy this upcoming school year!